Essex BIA DOWNTOWN DOLLARSThe BIA is excited to announce the return of our hugely successful tool to our downtown district, which will help you and all of our businesses! We will begin selling Essex BIA Downtown Dollars on November 21 & November 22, 2023 with a 20% discount! These will be sold and redeemed at RBC Royal Bank of Canada on Talbot Street in Essex. Our goal is to create an economic boost to our BIA downtown district over the Christmas season and during the slower months of January and February.
Benefits for the Customer
- The customer only pays $8.00 on every $10! That’s a 20% savings which the BIA covers
- The BIA Downtown Dollars will be available for purchase at RBC Royal Bank of Canada on Talbot Street in Essex
- Downtown Dollars and can be used for a variety of items i.e. restaurants, entertainment, clothing, professional services, products, etc.
- Downtown Dollars can be also used as gifts throughout the Holiday season
Benefits for YOU, the Business Owner
- The Downtown Dollars do not cost you anything
- The BIA will cover the entire 20% savings
- Your business will be included in our advertising campaign
- The Downtown Dollars will be treated like cash and can be redeemed at RBC Royal Bank of Canada at anytime during their hours of operation
- Encourages downtown, local spending throughout slower months
- Gets customers into our downtown district to see all that we have to offer
- RBC Royal Bank of Canada will be enforcing our $500 limit for each purchase of Downtown Dollars to allow everyone the opportunity to save
- We have designed glossy, easy to count currency in increments of $10, $20, and $50 bills. You will be provided with a VOID sample if you do not have one to help recognize and minimize the collection of fraudulent currency